Checking in to showcase some stuff I enjoy from all over the world wide web.
I often wish (okay, always wish) weekends were three days long so that I could spend two days running all the errands I didn’t have time for during the week and the third day resting and catching up on things at home. That would be the dream. Do any countries practice that norm? Given the current state of governmental affairs, I don’t need a lot of incentive to move, but a three-day weekend would certainly sweeten the pot….
- First off, do you follow the “Photoshop Troll” on Twitter? You should. I won’t even tell you what he does. It’s much funnier to be surprised… He’s one of the few accounts I allow mobile notifications for. (Another one, BTW, is TrumpDraws.)
- Speaking of good accounts to follow, I may or may not have spent a couple hours watching cooking videos on TASTY this week. If you want something COMPLETELY UNHEALTHY, you should also check out JP & Julia. I follow them on Snapchat. It’s terrible. (Terrible = AMAZING.)
- This video on Facebook. Obviously.
- There was a sinkhole here in Los Angeles. That’s right, the rain poured down, the ground opened up, and it ate TWO CARS. I guess that’s not really “stuff I enjoy” but HOLY HELL, people. WHAT IS HAPPENING???
- I attended a marvelous event at the Television Academy to celebrate the launch of their Choreographers’ Branch. I met Kenny Ortega and he was completely lovely. (If you don’t know who Kenny Ortega is, you must have slept through 1987-1992.)
- Did you hear about the tragedy in Sweden? The only Swedish tragedy I’m familiar with is putting together IKEA furniture.
- No joke, Captain America (well, Chris Evans) is REAL LIFE fighting NAZIS. Dafuq?!
- We got a first-look at the next Avengers movie. I squealed with happiness when I watched it. (And then I watched it eight more times.)
- I very much enjoy these snarky unicorn coffee mugs. There’s a whole collection.
- And THIS!!! I’ve been working hard on my “Hollywood Brunch” presence and am finally growing the Instagram account! I hope you’ll follow me there and enjoy my brunch-related adventures! And don’t forget to sign up for the e-newsletter. I promise I’ll get back to them very soon.