The Best of the web this week!
I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Enjoyable: 13 Fun Things You Didn’t Know Siri Could Do!
- Apparently there is a restaurant in Los Angeles that serve Churro ice cream sandwiches. I must go there.
- Some delicious, new brunches in LA – check ’em out! Adding them to my database…. (Yes, I have one just for brunch.)
- I thought this was great — a YouTube series that breaks down Pinterest ideas. Pin-trusted or Pin-busted?
- Betty White prank called James Corden!
- I enjoy this time of year when all the networks roll out their new shows and schedules for Fall.
- I got some fabulously comfy new flats that I may now buy in every color. I cannot recommend them enough. Check out Corso Como’s Ballasox! (Especially awesome for travel – they fold up into a little pouch.)
- I’m not trying to be ass but guys, come on. Rue McClanahan died five years ago. Be smarter.
- I’m seeing Sutton Foster in concert on Sunday! Do you watch her show, “Younger?” It’s pretty great but I’ve been a fan for years. If you watch one performance from her, watch “Anything Goes.”
- Had a great time leading round table discussions at EAMC yesterday! Post on that subject (Managing Your Social Media Calendar) to come soon!