A “Pocket Fridays” Remix
I’ve been slacking and I’m sorry.
Thursdays are a bulldozer-day (ok, what day isn’t?) and sometimes cracking the laptop that night to draft my Friday post is too daunting. But I’ve still been “pocketing” things that amuse and amaze and today, I’m feeling an urge to share this week on the web. Too many fun finds to keep to myself!
- Not only did Donald Trump take a meeting with Sarah Palin, but Marc Cuban jumped on his bandwagon, and the country became even more distraught that Jon Stewart is retiring from The Daily Show. I’m considering renaming this election the “Sharknado Prophecy.”
- Says Netflix and Marvel: A new series every six months. WHAT.
- 1000 musicians gathered in Italy to play the Foo Fighters’ “Learn to Fly” to entice the band to play a show there. Of course Dave Grohl responded that they would. And the video is absolutely epic.
- A clip from Lifetime’s upcoming “Unauthorized Full House Story” came out and it looks pretty terrible. Frankly, I can’t wait to watch it.
- Shark Tank’s Mr. Wonderful shared some terrific business mantra’s.
- If you’re into hockey, this piece by LA Kings goalie Jonathan Quick was a great read!
- Amazon Dash buttons are real but I’m annoyed they are $5 to get and that there isn’t one for Twizzlers.
- This picture. Just because I want to snuggle him. Or lounge by the pool with him.
Earlier This Week…