Lazy Sunday indeed. Let’s all be glad I at least showered and dressed myself today because it was a struggle. My pup had me up for a walk at 5:30 this morning, when it was still dark, just in time for the overnight security guard on the neighboring property to shoot me dirty looks as we rushed through. I felt no guilt about going back to sleep for a couple hours after that before we went to our weekly dog park playdate. I stopped at a friend’s house on the way home but the rest of this day was spent in pajamas on the sofa watching horrible bad action movies on cable.
I typically resent play-by-play blog posts so I apologize for the mediocrity of it all.
WHAT I READ
- Lady Gaga is funding 162 classrooms in Dayton, El Paso and Gilroy — all cities that have had mass shootings in recent days. She constantly uses her celebrity for good. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
- Would you try this fried pickle flavored potato chip? I would.
- How did a Norwegian comedy creep onto Netflix’s “recommended” list? Easy enough when you understand who your audience is… AND have $$$. But I’m not judging them for that. I do think he’s wrong when he says “you can’t blame Netflix.” You absolutely can.
- This guy tried Mark Cuban’s morning routine for a week — I am a huge Cuban fan and this was a fun read.
OTHER BLOGGERS & INFLUENCERS
- Check out my contribution to the Hollywood Picture News’ weekly trailer round-up!
- The Oatmeal shared this guide for dogs on HOW TO WALK HUMANS. It is very accurate.
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- I’m trying not to do a lot of online shopping these days but I do still enjoy a window shop…. I think this dress is cute. And I love this brand from Anthropologie.
- I also stumbled upon this very cute subscription service — for plants. Totally something I could get into since I never manage to keep plants for very long but do love having them.
- I’ve been very into funny tees lately. Very nearly bought this one. Still might.
- How about 26 amazing chocolate desserts??? Yes, let me part with you on this video. A perfect way to salivate on a Lazy Sunday. And you’re welcome.