I’ve been slacking! I’ve not brought you a “Pocket Friday” in weeks – shame on me! But here we are. I saved things in my pocket all week long and am excited to share these highlights with all of you!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Matt Damon actually whips and nae naes. It’s pretty delightful.
- Speaking of Matt Damon, I’m excited to see his new movie, The Martian. I just finished the book and it was incredible.
- Part of me is like “we’ve gone too far” and part of me is like “I WANT THIS.”
- 50 websites to waste your time on. You’re welcome in advance. Blame Mashable.
- The Social Media Club LA Pinterest panel was one of my favorites we’ve ever put on. Read the Storify recap.
- This. If you’re unhappy, stoppit. Make a change.
- 23 Reasons Why The Princess Bride is the Most Important Movie of Your Life
- In closing, at least fort his first part, let me just say this: POSTING A COPYRIGHT NOTICE ON YOUR FACEBOOK STATUS IS MEANINGLESS. Stoppit.
Earlier this week… A lot of press broke for movies I’ve been working on!