The Best of the web this week!
I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights with you every Friday! And I had so much in my pocket this week – WOW! The internet is really fighting the good fight, you guys.
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Even though it’s post-Independence Day at this point, please enjoy this: America explained to non-Americans.
- Ariana Grande did a huge favor for this one donut shop.
- This company just raised $86 MILLION DOLLARS to revolutionize their industry. You’ll be surprised when you see what they do….
- I got to attend an early screening of Minions. I’m sorry to say…. I didn’t like it. And no one loves a Minion more than I do. But I also saw Inside Out, which was AMAZING!
- This meme pretty much sums up my life.
- Posts like this are super helpful — The optimal length for every social media post.
- Eight birds, one hamster and one dog. Pure adorableness.
- Someone set the Newsies to Bruno Mars’ “UptownFunk” and I rather enjoy it.
Earlier This Week
- I featured myself in Vanity Fair. Kinda.
- I revisited “Menday” on my other blog.
- This quote made me think.
- I helped orchestrate Johnny Knoxville’s first Persiscope experience. My job is pretty fun, guys.
If anyone needs me over the weekend, I’ll be meditating….!