Friday Favorites – we’re back! Oof. Guys, I’ve been MIA for a bit but still bookmark things to share so apologies in advance, but there is a healthy handful of internet gems to behold here.
WHAT I READ
- I can’t say I “read” this, but I WANT IT — Golden Girls wrapping paper!
- This article about two Auschwitz lovers/survivors who reunited 72 years later gave me ALL THE FEELINGS.
- If you need it – and I did – this TED Talk about living with grief is really wonderful. It also lead me to the speaker’s podcast, which I’ve been enjoying.
- Podcasting is going mainstream, says FORBES. Says everyone who knows: DUH.
OTHER BLOGGERS & INFLUENCERS
- Spoon Fork Bacon is giving me life with this caramelized pear tart.
- And how do we feel about a toffee apple dip? I think I’d give it a shot.
- I didn’t set out to make this such a recipe-heavy week but damn this lemon-dill salmon looks TASTY.
- The 12is Style gave out a great list of winter coats in plus sizes. I really need a new coat but keep procrastinating the purchase… Sigh. And BTW, you should follow this blogger on Insta. She’s great.
- Amy takes such gorgeous photos of concerts but most of the time, I am not hip enough to know the bands. This time, she photographed ONE OF MY FAVES!
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- I finished my holiday shopping. HOORAY! I also added like 92 things to my Amazon wishlist. Like this poncho — can I pull this off?
- I started researching vacationing in Naples, Florida. Here’s why.
- I added to The Hollywood Picture News’ weekly wrap-up of film trailers. Always enjoy doing it! Especially because I got to make fun of CATS which looks ABOMINABLE. Please enjoy.
- This heart-warming, festive moment went viral:
PR & SOCIAL MEDIA
- I participated in this article, predicting video content trends in 2020.
- If you are into the chaos of the streaming wars (like me), this is a must-read.
- This is such a PR WIN. Behold the case study of Chris Evans’ cable knit sweater in Knives Out.
- I am massively obsessed with Harry Styles’ cover of Lizzo’s “Juice” for BBC1:
- And here’s a real treat — a while back I witnessed James Corden and Eddie Redmayne shoot a bit for his late-night show in an iconic deli here in Los Angeles. Well, it finally aired and if you pay close attention, you can see me checking my phone…. (about 2:28 and fun Hollywood-esque fact, they shot this twice.)
Leave a Comment