I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing highlights with all of you!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Who watched Colbert’s new show? Frankly, I didn’t like it. But I like him so I hope he figured it out.
- The iPhone is finally getting an important emoji update. Finally coming: taco, burrito, unicorn….
- All of the nachos you could ever want in LA. I think is pretty important.
- The next Social Media Club event is about PINTEREST – I am SO EXCITED!
- Justin Timberlake and his baby. I die.
.@jtimberlake brought baby pics! #FallonTonight pic.twitter.com/xdMP96cFrF
— Fallon Tonight (@FallonTonight) September 10, 2015
- I think Tara’s post about depression and anxiety is really well written.
- Also, Zelda Williams said some rather breathtaking things on the anniversary of her father’s suicide.
- This article about email is great. I’m an email junkie. I’m super compulsive about it.
- I love BBC Radio 1 covers. Demi Lovato singing Hozier’s “Take me to Church” is amazing:
Earlier this week….
- I wrote about some less-fancy brunch spots I love
- Tig Notaro favorited a joke I tweeted at her. Life made.
- I discovered this GIF and I still cannot stop laughing at it:
BEST. GIF. EVER. #LLAP pic.twitter.com/dLqN3Sol5t
— AJ Feuerman (@ajfeuerman) September 10, 2015