The Best of the web
I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Anna Kendrick is the new spokesperson for designer Kate Spade and the video is delightful. As all things with Anna Kendrick are.
- For years, fans have taunted Ryan Adams to cover Bryan Adams. He finally obliged.
- This Basset Hound has made a bevvy of classic movie scenes better.
- My favorite Rabbi (yes, I have one!) wrote a brilliant piece for Time Magazine about drunk mistakes on social media.
- Not that I am getting married anytime soon, but I thought these nerdy cake toppers were adorable.
Earlier this week…