What’s in my pocket this Friday? Well, a myriad of things, my friends. I am just so happy to be here!
Seven movies in six weeks, y’all. And I SURVIVED. I am tired but I SURVIVED. And I hope I have more energy to blog moving forward because I miss you guys!
- BRUNCHCON, guys. It is coming. I was one of the first people to know about it but I love that everyone posted it on my Facebook wall, tweeted it to me, emailed it to me, etc. You bet yer sweet arse I’ll be there.
- Social Media Club is hosting a funeral for blogging. Is blogging actually dead? No, I don’t think so but it’s certainly not what it used to be and the discussion should be riveting.
- Here are 16 perfect places to get pie in Los Angeles. I have been to many but I will certainly aim to go to all. #LifeGoals
- ModCloth has signed an Anti-Photoshop pledge and I think that’s so fantastic. I love their brand already and now I just want to hug them.
- Someone laid down Warren G and Nate Dogg’s “Regulate” as if Bert and Ernie are singing it and it is AH-MA-ZING.
- I covered a PaleyFest event for Forces of Geek and was reminded of the piece I wrote about Fan Q&As being THE WORST.
- I discovered the most wonderful independent movie theater in Phoenix. If you are ever there, you absolutely have to go to FilmBar.
- Hanson’s “MMMBop” turned 20 YEARS OLD! OMG! They did a great interview but you know I have to post the video:
Earlier this week….