The Best of the web
I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the best of the web with you every Friday! Even on a holiday. I am that dedicated.
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- I’ve used Blue Apron for the latter half of 2015 but have recently been thinking I should try some of their competitors. Then Chris, the “Sustainable Dad,” published this amazing review of six food delivery services – I love it!
- My friend Chris of “What I Run Into” fame tipped me off to this addicting little online shop for dog fanatics like me. MUST HAVE ALL THE THINGS.
- Speaking of dogs, how about this list of all the cutest Golden Retrievers ever?!
- A friend posted this New York Times piece on Facebook — about wearing headphones on the workplace. If you know me, you know I love a good pair of headphones and this article totally reveals one of the reasons why. 😉
- This recipe for HOT. CHOCOLATE. CAKE.
- I had an inexplicable aversion to John Mulaney but somehow found myself watching his Netflix special and OMG it’s great. Please watch it.
- Here are the Bill Nye reaction GIFs you didn’t know you needed.
- I must share DJ Earworm’s annual pop mash-up:
- Also loved the YouTube 2015 Rewind:
Earlier this week…
- I opened up a giveaway on my other site
- I recapped 2015 and committed to my goals for 2016
- I also recapped the best sound bytes of 2015 – one of my favorite posts!
- And I posted this quick recap Flipagram that I rather enjoy:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!