This week in the news, Trump is shouting to anyone who’s listening (or reading his twitter dribble) that he feels remarkably persecuted — the most hated and hunted President ever, he believes. Let’s not ask Lincoln and Kennedy how they feel about that verdict.
I am proud to announce that I am NOT being investigated by a special prosecutor. So I’m winning at life.
WHAT I READ
- Did anyone else read “Where’d You Go Bernadette” by Maria Semple? I enjoyed it and was excited to hear they’re making it into a movie — and the casting thus far is perfection.
- I have been following this year’s TV Upfronts with vigor. Oddly, not many new shows I am excited for this Fall, but I think there will still be a couple big winners.
- Someone shared this with me — “The 100 Most Iconic Dogs in Movies“. I looked through every. single. one.
OTHER BLOGGERS & INFLUENCERS
- Carolyn posted a recipe for S’mores Parfaits. When I read it, I literally shouted out loud, “SOLD!”
- Jessica keeps saying she’s retired from blogging. She is a lying liar who lies. Also, she is insightful about important subject matters
- Chris reviewed a diaper bag that I maintain would be an excellent bag for a working professional who travels a lot. I kind of want a diaper bag, guys.
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- I attended this great panel at the TV Academy called “Unstoppable Women.” It showcased amazing female talent working with the Lifetime channel. And then I met Constance Zimmer, who could not have been nicer. She is one of my favorite actresses. I was THRILLED!
- I attended the Grand Opening of the new Fresh Brothers in Burbank. I’m ECSTATIC they opened one in delivery distance to my home! I’ve been very patient and now I’ve been rewarded. Thank you, FB, (P.S. Click over to their site and sign up for their club so you get 10% off every order!)
- Harry Styles and Niall Horan (formerly of One Direction) are giving their solo careers the hard core press this week. I’m not gonna lie to you — it ain’t bad stuff if you like pop music like I do.
- I discovered a short film I loved. I never think about watching short films but I saw this filmmaker speak at the aforementioned panel and it’s GREAT.
— (((AJ Feuerman))) (@ajfeuerman) May 17, 2017
- Stephen Amell (“Arrow”) tackles the American Ninja Warrior course for “Red Nose Day” and nails it, obviously.
- I’ll just conclude “Friday Favorites” with this. Chris Cornell’s best acoustic performances. He was magnificent and I am sad.