The Best of the web this week!
I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Thrillist made me add a bunch of restaurants to my ever-growing “must try” list.
- The cast of “Rocky Horror” got back together. I LOVE IT.
- Suddenly, I want a pet raccoon. Damn you, Buzzfeed.
- There is a “Now!” music compilation of Disney songs — I want it bad.
- It seems that people who curse are smarter and more attractive. This makes total sense to me.
- I thought this was poignant. How people treat mental illness vs. physical illness.
- Tim Hiddleston, I adore you.
Earlier this week….
- I wrote a review of the 90210 TV movie from the inept folks at Lifetime.
- Social Media Club announced our October panel — it’s amazing!
- Someone started painting this building….
Leave a Comment