I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights and best of the web with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- This is a terrific moment for me as a publicist. When a reporter made an inquiry for information from Google, they had a pretty terrific, animated response. Click here to see it.
- The cast of ‘Pretty Woman’ reunited on the TODAY Show and it was delightful!
- Here are 17 shirts for lazy people and I really want most of them.
- James Corden and Tom Hanks win the internet.
- There is a scientific reason behind why men like big butts. I’m pretty excited about this — they should like me ALOT.
- I am obsessed with Anne Hogan’s DIY jewelry organizer and totally plan to copy her.
- According to The Onion, fetal position desks are going to replace standing desks. I also want one of these.
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- Blogger Chris Lam gave me a nice shout-out on What I Run Into and I love her right back.
- I spoke on a panel called “Branding For Women” and it was marvelous. Full recap coming soon.
- I waxed poetic on why we do this whole, crazy blogging thing.
- I bitched about Fan Q&As, which are horrible.
- When I got a good fortune cookie, I pinned the quote.
AND THE CROWN JEWEL OF MY WEEK WAS THIS. Read it all. The post, the comments. It was a golden moment in my people-watching life:
Smitha @ Running with SD Mom says
I love your Friday Pocket talk!