18 days into the new year, I’m already “this close” to throwing my arms up in the air in defeat. I HAVE ALL OF THE TIRED, y’all. I am having the time of my life at work but my body is paying for it. This past week, in New York for business, I contracted a massive head and chest cold almost the moment I got off the plane. I’ve been home for a couple hours now and am just sitting on the sofa, trying to simply catch my breath.
While I’ve not had time to draft a “Pocket Friday” post in a while, I’ve still been bookmarking fun bits here and there and wanted to touch base with this channel to share some goodies.
- Blogger and good friend Anne is a Pinterest wizard. She has made an incredible packet of Pinterest advertising tips available. Go get it.
- David Bowie died and I wept. And then I made a playlist.
- Alan Rickman died and I was devastated. From Mic: “10 Things About Alan Rickman That Will Make You Love and Miss Him Even More.”
- This. This Vine will melt your heart:
- On this recent trip, I slept remarkably well, albeit a little sweaty, under a weighted blanket at my hotel. And so I found this article about weighted blankets reducing anxiety. Interesting stuff.
- Two of my very talented writer/producer friends have started a blog. We are like-minded ladies. I love it.
- I am absolutely in love with Star Wars envisioned as Winnie the Pooh characters.
And what is going on at work that has kept me so busy?
- Well, All Things Must Pass came out on demand on Friday. It will be out on Blu-ray tomorrow.
- Band of Robbers came out on Friday in select theaters and on demand. Variety gave it a great review!
- My company acquired a dazzling documentary about Tiffany & Co.
- Two more movies on the horizon: 4th Man Out and Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong.
Leave a Comment