Gosh, guys. The last time I wrote “Friday Favorites,” Sean Spicer was still behind the podium and Reince Priebus was still the White House Chief of Staff. It’s like a whole new world out there now, ain’t it? But WE MADE IT. One more week down.
WHAT I READ
- Buffer is sharing how they grew their blog following. Great data.
- A co-worker shared this article with me, about the habits of exceptionally strong women.
- A list of incredible omelettes you should try here in LA. I’m actually not much for omelettes but this could change me.
- I love this new design by Philippe Starck for the Paris 2024 Gold Medal. He designed it with the thought in mind that no one gets to the top alone. I really love it.
OTHER BLOGGERS & INFLUENCERS
- Pinch of Yum’s recipe for a Loaded Caprese Grilled Cheese induces drooling.
- Speaking of recipes, I also want to try making my own bruschetta and I like Melissa’s recipe.
- All hail Celeste! We Are Midlife has named her Queen Leader — they are not wrong. She is my new hero.
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- I was dog-sitting. It was adorable. Check my Insta for pics.
- Trump done gone lost his mind but James Corden turned around the BEST RESPONSE. It’s actually genius. Just WATCH:
- Also, Biden’s tweet:
Every patriotic American who is qualified to serve in our military should be able to serve. Full stop.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) July 26, 2017
- SCORE, the film music documentary I’m proud to be associated with, opened in Chicago today and got raves from critics! Richard Roeper loved it.
- Lupita Nyong’o won Comic Con. Did you see? I LOVE HER.
- I saw Atomic Blonde. It was AWESOME. You have to go see it. And enjoy this peek at Charlize Theron’s training:
- Let me leave you now as my arteries harden. How do you feel about this “Pancake Lasagna”?