I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights and best of the web with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Trailer’s out for the new Kurt Cobain documentary and both 1993 me and present day me are totally in.
- I’ve decided to pay more attention to my Tumblr, which I’ve let fall behind.
- I re-watched Wet Hot American Summer this week. It’s been playing on cable. Make sure you see this movie before the Netflix series comes out.
- I went for a walk the other day and found myself in jewelry designer Alisa Michelle’s shop and it was lovely. A lot of affordable, chic, beautiful pieces, and some really clever collections.
- My new crack is the Cinefix “Things You Didn’t Know” channel.
- Brunch is my favorite meal and my friend sent me a little history on it. I love this.
- Y’all know I love the comic book TV & film stuff and the Netflix trailer for Daredevil is a masterpiece unto itself.
- Am I the last one to discover Boomerang for Gmail?
- I loved this article from Inc., “What I’ve Learned From 20 Jobs in 20 Years.”
- Ryan. Gosling. Dancing. Age 12. You’re welcome.
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- Apparently we’ve finally crossed the line – there really are apps for everything
- I reviewed a fabulous restaurant in Pasadena
- I pinned the most stunning Louboutains I’ve ever seen
- I reviewed Disney’s Cinderella for Misflix
Leave a Comment