The Best of the web
I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Ready to feel old? Here are 15 common expressions young people will not understand.
- A great article in USA Today about PR Pros.
- Christian Siriano is going to design a line for plus size retailer Lane Bryant. That is pretty cool.
- This rendition of Sia’s “Chandelier” by Elon University’s A Capella group, Twisted Measure, is breathtaking.
- If you have any curiosity about 3D printing – hell, even if you don’t – you have to see the impact it’s making on lives like this. I am so proud of my friends and Matter Hackers for being a part of this.
- Captain America and his brother, Scott, attempted a duet. It is undeniably adorable and all too brief. They’re pretty ridiculous and while I’m at it, you need to see their joint interview on Fallon.
Earlier this week…
- Anne and I tried the new menu at CPK.
- I gushed about my bestie, Diane Keaton.
- I pinned THIS.
- I posted a video of an adorable kitten. You’re welcome.