I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights and best of the web with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- The newest Netflix Original Series trailer for ‘Grace and Frankie’ looks terrific. Bonus points because two of the stars (Martin Sheen, Lily Tomlin) were on ‘The West Wing’ and two were on HBO’s ‘Newsroom’ (Jane Fonda, Sam Waterston). I love Aaron Sorkin.
- Speaking of trailers, I really couldn’t get into the first season of ‘True Detective’ but I’ll try again with season two. Especially because I think Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell will surprise us all and I am pleased to see Rachel McAdams in something more cerebral than her norm.
- I’ve been very patient and it seems like I may finally get my Golden Girls Lego set after all…
- Here are 23 times Golden Retriever puppies were adorable dweebs.
- This guy was sick of looking at benign office walls so he purchases 9000 post-it notes and got to work. The results are outstanding.
- Would you use a “Fanny Basket” while shopping? Don’t know what that is? Click here.
- Ever seen something so sweet and cute it all but made you CRY?
- I went to a beautiful wedding on Wednesday (Yes! On a weekday!) and loved playing dress-up with friends, seeing two people I adore get their happily ever after, and meeting loads of wonderful, new people. It’s often easy to bitch and moan about weddings but this was a really joyous occasion. Even though it happened mid-week, it seems like a nice way to close out this post and head off into the weekend.