I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights and best of the web with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Pink shut down some major haters and body shamers with a positive message.
- Are you watching the Late Late Show with James Corden? It’s fabulous. And this stunt he pulled with Jennifer Hudson is everything.
- I really can’t recommend Netflix’s Daredevil enough.
- Blogger Anne Hogan has been posting recipes from vintage cookbooks that are astounding. Ham and bananas? Ew. And also? I CANNOT LOOK AWAY.
- Even though I’m not a mom, I really appreciated this post from Fit & Awesome about how work-out clothes make you feel, new mom or otherwise.
- The error page on Hillary Clinton’s website is the best error page ever published.
- The second teaser trailer for the new Star Wars movie is out and I’ve watched it eleventy billion times.
- If you are looking for new people to follow on Twitter, might I recommend these three woman whom I had the honor of sharing a panel stage with earlier this week?
- Diana Alvear, former Today Show correspondent, brilliant brand strategist and media coach
- Sheena Tahilramani, Co-founder of SVN PR, former member of George W. Bush’s staff
- Jaclyn Mullen, a creative entrepreneur and all around fabulous human being
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- I got on a plane to visit my best friend back east, which is where I am writing from at present. I could not be happier.
- I accepted a new job offer and cannot wait to tell you more about it!
- I counted down my Top 20 TV theme songs
- There was an incredibly awkward moment at Starbucks.
Leave a Comment