OMIGOD THE WEATHER. Oh sure, traffic is at it’s absolute worst (on Tuesday, it took me TWO HOURS to get home. I cried.) but the rain is coming, the clouds are rolling in — this is my happier place, folks. I got out my big, soft blankets tonight, ordered in Chinese, and put on some reruns. It’s heaven in here.
WHAT I READ
- Sliders from Israel?! I’m intrigued.
- What are your feelings on the Bacon Toaster? I own too many kitchen gadgets but I almost can’t resist….
- But speaking of, I’m actually gunning for the frozen dessert maker Oprah put on her Favorite Things list this year. Her list was pretty lackluster for me — I was drawn to this and a soft pair of socks.
- Predicting food trends in 2018 – really interesting.
- If you’re at all into “old Hollywood,” you might enjoy this pictorial on classic Hollywood friendships.
OTHER BLOGGERS & INFLUENCERS
- How about a recipe for Apple Cider Cookies with Caramel?
- And this dream wishlist of baking tools?
- Social Media Club is hosting a panel focusing on Instagram Stories. There will be a Corgi there.
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- Misflix invited me to screen Thor: Ragnarok in advance and review it for their site.
- I worked right up til the buzzer on my Halloween costume and then some bitch stole my look….
- ((Breathes into paper bag)) THERE…. IS…. A…. BARBRA DOCUMENTARY!
- And lastly, I shall leave you with this video, which I saw on Twitter, and brings me immeasurable joy:
"Chewpaca the alpaca playing chase in the garden" pic.twitter.com/0rYkPw9ctL
— Fluff Society (@FluffSociety) November 3, 2017