I am so hungry. Maybe it’s the weather changing or my stress level but I keep craving weird things at odd hours. Like the extremely salty pickle I just inhaled before I sat down to write this. It’s for the best that I tend to crave savory foods and protein these days, otherwise you’d have to dig me out of a pile of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup wrappers or something. So guess what the theme of “Friday Favorites” is?
WHAT I READ
- 12 (INSANE) snacks hacks? Yes, please and thanks. Enjoy.
- A new seafood spot in Pasadena called PRAWN looks intriguing to me.
- Google is – somehow? – adding wait times for restaurants to Google Maps. I’ll believe it when I see it…. I think.
- There’s a British Pub coming to…. Sherman Oaks? Well, I totally want to try it. I’ve never had a Scotch Egg.
OTHER BLOGGERS & INFLUENCERS
- My friend Alyssa is going to be pregnant FOREVER. I’ve been teasing her about it. Because I’m that friend.
- I hate when my friend Jessica pulls something random out of the back of her closet and manages to look STUNNING. Bitch.
- Spoon Fork Bacon made a recipe of ALL THINGS I LIKE. Cheesy Herb Baked Mashed Potato Gratin with Roasted Garlic Gravy. DONE. DONE. DONE. Get it for me.
- I caught this recipe for one pot chicken parm past on Twitter. It looks amazing.
- I keep seeing Sous Vide recipes and now I really want to try Whitney Bond’s Sous Vide sliders. Don’t they look like perfection?!
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- Forget the “PSL,” I am all about Starbucks’ Caramel Brulée Latte. It is BACK and I am HAPPY.
- Twitter doubled our character allowance. I don’t know how I feel about it. But I know Law & Order SVU is nailing it.
- I had one the best dinners of my life at Commerson so I was excited to try their brunch this past Sunday.
- I attended a media event for Beverly Hills restaurant The Flats. You can expect even more on this later but let me just say, for now, DELICIOUS!
- I am completely obsessed with Jeff Goldblum. Nerdist invited him to critique people’s tattoos OF HIM. He rates them on a scale of one to ten GOLDBLUMS. He is amazing. Just watch.
- I am also fairly obsessed with the new TBS series, “Drop the Mic.” It’s totally scripted but totally fun to watch.
Leave a Comment