Best of the web — and in the world
Confession: I love falling asleep at night watching television in bed. That’s a genuine sleep. Like, if you pass out watching something on TV that you put on with the intent to finish, that is some real-tired. And it’s a good sleep. Not like that sleep you fall into when you lay there for an hour, trying to force your brain to shut off, praying the sleep will eventually come. Last night was the first night in ages, in fact, when I slept straight through to my alarm waking me up the next morning in quite some time. Real sleep is the business.
Friends, enjoy these things that are presently giving me all the feels.
- The problem with watching a Tasty video, is you end up actually watching like NINE Tasty videos.
- This week, the nation’s zoos had a Twitter battle in which they just all posted photos of their cutest animals. This is why social media was invented, folks. It was amazing.
- When do the Obamas come back from vacation? I don’t like the substitute teacher…. But did you catch the launch of the Obama Foundation? Looks promising. I’m basically down for whatever Bae wants to do.
- I’m excited to be speaking at Dad 2.0 in February! I’ll be on a panel to discuss influencer marketing. What inappropriate overshare will I offer this time? Stay tuned….
- My “Hollywood Brunch” instagram account is picking up! Make sure you’re following me here.
- I took this quiz on Buzzfeed that assures me I am definitely over 30 (THANKS BUZZFEED). I liked it because it made me ever so nostalgic for the good ol’ days of MTV.
- I shall conclude with NORBERT. I guess Norbert has been a thing for a while but I just discovered him and OMG is he the CUTEST! Just watch him give little high fives….