The Best of the web
I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- Neville Longbottom is winning at life.
- David Letterman retired. Great last episode but I’m not gonna lie about it — I’ve never been a huge fan of his. But again, great final episode. And the Foo Fighters crushed it.
- The Ethical Thinker explains why she abandoned her popular social media profiles.
- I very much enjoy Jason Derulo’s new single.
- Do you know who Pete Davidson is? He’s the youngest SNL cast member — he just celebrated his 21st birthday, in fact. The other night he spontaneously live tweeted a Harry Potter movie and it was fantastic. Entertainment Weekly ended up covering it but I felt pretty cool having discovered it in real time.
Draco tried to rat out Harry and the gang for goin to Hagrids but ended up getting detention as well. Professor McGonagall is a true G.
— Pete Davidson (@petedavidson) May 21, 2015
- I seem to keep finding blog posts about why blogging is cool. Or why not blogging is ok. I liked this one from Chronicles of Nothing, too.
- Here are 49 reasons why “Center Stage” is the best dance movie ever. It’s a compelling argument. I love that movie.
Earlier this week…
- I broke down public relations, marketing and adveritsing
- I discovered a new vodka brand.
- My friend let me come over and play with her new kittens.
OH COME ON! #Allofthecute #catsofinstagram #kittens 😻😻😻 A photo posted by AJ (@ajfeuerman) on
Leave a Comment