I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights and best of the web with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- I really liked this post from Inc., “What I’ve Learned From 20 Jobs in 20 Years”
- Here’s a sentence I never thought I’d say: This cover of Patrick Swayze’s “She’s Like the Wind” is pretty rad….
- Click here for the complete guide to social media keyboard shortcuts – very handy!
- Ellen rewarded the family responsible for “The Dress” with $10,000. I’m not sure they should have been rewarded, per se….
- Disney recreated Frozen with emojis and I must say, it’s ADORABLE!
- It’s time to stoppit with the Mason Jars. Seriously.
- This is an old post from blog “Barking Mad, Magnificently Flawed” that a friend of mine just shared. It is sad and haunting and beautifully written.
- Here are 45 people who only had ONE JOB but failed at it brilliantly
- My friend Anne Hogan found some pretty amazing vintage recipe books. I look forward to trying her raccoon frittata soon.
- All I do now is “Cute or Not.” I can’t stop.
- House of Cards. Season Three. Who’s watching???
- I started watching The Big Bang Theory when I moved into my new apartment, a few months ago, and am finally current. I was especially glad so I could watch tonight’s new episode and catch this sweet tribute card at the end: