I save things in my pocket all week long and look forward to sharing the highlights and best of the web with you every Friday!
Pocket enables users to save something they find online for later. I find it especially handy as a Google Chrome extension — I only have to click a button to immediately save something to my pocket. Once something is saved, the content is visible on any device — phone, tablet, computer, and even offline.
- I went to see Cinderella (yes, again) with a friend yesterday and BRUNO MARS was in the theater with us. We were DYING. Just had to share.
- I thought this moment between NBC News anchor Lester Holt and his son, who’s a local news anchor in Chicago, was cute.
- I feel fairly certain that many people I know should own this sweatshirt.
- Celebrity Chef Paula Deen has apparently decided she too needs an app. Here is a trailer for her new game, “Recipe Quest.” It may be the craziest thing ever. SHE HAS CRAZY EYES, guys.
- I thought this article, “20 Actions You Can Take to Look Like a Pro Blogger” by Regina was pretty terrific.
- This is a really great little gadget, isn’t it? Check out the WonderCube.
- Apparently these are the seven worst cocktails, according to a bartender. Whatever, dude. I love a mimosa with brunch.
- I’m oddly obsessed with this movie trailer for ‘The Age of Adaline’ starring Blake Lively, whom I’ve really been ambivalent about until now.
- I’m giving out some PR tips in person on April 14 in Century City. You can get a $20 early bird ticket til March 31 here.
EARLIER THIS WEEK
- I finally saw ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service” and I loved it! If you haven’t seen it yet and love a fun, violent, witty action flick, go see it. Ass-kicking Colin Firth is amazing.
- I covered the PaleyFest panels for ‘Arrow’ and ‘The Flash’ and had a blast! Have a look at my piece on Forces of Geek.
- Stay tuned for more contributed content from me — Bold Italic just accepted another column from me. Hooray!