Work has been crazy-busy this week and when I’m not working, all I wanna do is sit and stare at the TV. And eat. Luckily I have a bag of carrot sticks otherwise my emotions would taste like Milano cookies this week.
I’ve been going to bed at crazy hours — and by “crazy” I mean 9:30 and 10:00. A chronic night owl, I’m usually lucky to be asleep by midnight.
But it’s Friday and I love Fridays because it’s “Shark Tank” night! And I have time to do this:
- Ben Carson dropped out of the race. Did anyone care?
- Someone is opening a “Museum of Broken Relationships” in Los Angeles. I think I could contribute to their inventory….
- I bet you didn’t know you wanted a fox as a pet, did you?
- Caroline on Crack wrote a great list of Oscar dress inspired cocktails – I love it!
- Speaking of Oscars, they were pretty lousy in my opinion. That whole Stacy Dash thing? HORRIBLE.
- But I did enjoy Tom & Leo. Leo & Tom. They are my new favorite bromance.
- Is it weird to include someone else’s Friday post in my own Friday post? I really liked Chris’.
- Anne has been especially crafty these days. You should be following her.
- Do you Snap? I love Snapchat. I’ve really found my groove with it — especially during the GOP debates where the candidates are essentially bickering children. I’ve been adding filters and funny accessories to the candidates. Add me and here’s a lil’ demo:
Earlier this week….